Slow Cooker Whole Cauliflower
Write a review
- whole cauliflower, tough greens removed and trimmed on the bottom to sit flat
- 1 Tbsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2-3 Tbsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Place the cauliflower into the pot of a slow cooker. Rub the Ranch seasoning mix over the surface of the cauliflower. Pour broth in the bottom of the pot.
- 2. Following manufacturer’s instructions for the slow cooker, set to cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. The cauliflower will likely be done before this, but will continue to get more tender as it sits. You’ll know it’s done when you can stick a sharp knife down the center to the bottom of the stem.
- 3. Right before removing cauliflower, turn on the broiler, and place a rack in the center of the oven. Place cauliflower into a small, shallow dish or baking sheet, and brush the surface with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing. Place in oven. Broil for 3–5 minutes, until the top is browned and bubbling. Serve warm, cut into wedges or steaks.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.