Smoked Sausage Macaroni and Cheese
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 35 m
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 package (10 ounces) large pasta shells
- 1 package (12 ounces) mini smoked sausages cooked
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
- 2. In a large saucepan or heavy pot, over a medium low heat, add the cheese, dressing, and milk, and stir until the cheese has melted and is bubbly. Add the pasta and sausage and stir until well coated. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.