- 1/4 cup (plus 3 tablespoons) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2½ slices smoked gouda cheese (For milder flavor, use regular gouda or cheddar cheese), cut into quarters
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 10 small dinner rolls sliced, warmed
- 1. Work 3 tablespoons of dressing into ground meat. Form 10 small patties (approximately ¼ cup each) to fit rolls. Cook patties until well done (160°F); top with cheese. Stir remaining ¼ cup dressing into shredded cabbage; place a scant ¼ cup inside each roll. Top with a burger patty.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.