Southwest Chipotle Fish Tacos
- 8 frozen fish fillets
- ½ pound coleslaw or shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 8 corn tortillas heated
- 1 cup salsa
- 1. Prepare fish fillets according to package directions. Combine coleslaw and dressing. Toss to combine. Wrap tortillas in a paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds or until warm. To assemble, place 1 fish fillet on the warmed tortilla. Top with dressed coleslaw and salsa.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.