Prep: 40 m
Southwestern Chicken & Cornbread Salad
- Prep 40 m
- Cook m
- Total 40 m
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (11 ounces) drained whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans rinsed, drained
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced, ripe olives
- 1 cup diced bell pepper assorted colors
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch
- 1 cup (about 2 medium) seeded, diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 6 cornbread muffins very dry, coarsely crumbled, divided
- 1. In large, clear salad bowl or trifle dish, layer half of the cornbread, followed by next three ingredients. Top with ½ cup of the dressing. Layer next four ingredients, remaining cornbread, and remaining dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.