- Prep 20 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 50 m
- ½ cup tomatoes seeded, diced
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¾ cup diced Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) corn drained
- 1 cup converted rice uncooked
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt. During last five minutes of cook time, quickly remove lid and add beans and corn; replace lid immediately. When rice is done, remove saucepan from heat; add dressing mix and stir. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2. Stir in cheese, tomatoes and green onions. Serve immediately.