Southwestern Twice Baked Potatoes
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 55 m
- Total 1 h 5 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- ¼ cup green pepper finely diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 cup reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese (use ¼ cup for garnish)
- 4 russet potatoes
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Scrub potatoes and poke each in several places with a fork. Place the potatoes on an oven rack and bake about 45 minutes, or until potatoes yield to a gentle push. Remove potatoes from oven.
- 3. Cut a 2-inch lengthwise slit along each baked potato, squeeze sides to force the slit open, and scoop out all but a thin shell of potato. Set the potato skins aside.
- 4. Thoroughly mix the potato flesh with the Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing Light, Cheddar cheese and bell peppers until well combined and fluffy.
- 5. Refill the potato skin shells with the potato mixture and return to the oven for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove potatoes and garnish top of each with cheese.
- 6. Note: For spicier potatoes, add a teaspoon of chili pepper to the potato mixture.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.