Spicy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough, thawed per instructions on box
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon, chopped fine (about 2 slices cooked)
- 1½ tablespoons Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Mix egg with water, set aside.
- 3. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface.
- 4. Brush with the Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® and layer on the bacon, cheese and scallions.
- 5. Roll into a log and cut into 20 even slices.
- 6. Lay sliced on a lightly greased cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- 7. Cook for 15 minutes, until golden brown, serve with more Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® for dipping.