Spicy Chipotle Grilled Shrimp Salad Sandwiches
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 2 pounds medium shrimp peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Southwest Chipotle
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice plus more to taste
- 4 long sandwich rolls
- 1 large, beefsteak tomato sliced
- 2 avocados sliced
- ½ cup roughly chopped, fresh cilantro
- extra lime wedges, for serving
- 1. Preheat grill to medium heat. Place shrimp on skewers and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Grill shrimp until opaque and firm. Remove from the grill when done and let cool before removing from skewers.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the red pepper, celery, green onion, dressing, mayonnaise and lime juice together. Add cooled shrimp and mix well to combine. Taste for seasoning, adding more lime juice if necessary.
- 3. Add ¼ of the shrimp salad to each hoagie roll. Top with sliced tomato, sliced avocado and roughly chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing, if desired.