Prep: 5 m | Cook: 5 m
Spicy Flauta Ranch Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 sliced scallions, white and green parts separated
- 4 ounces ground beef
- ¾ cup chili beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips, plus more for garnish
- 1. In a pan set over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add white and light green parts of the scallions, sauté for 1 minute. Add the ground beef and break up to crumble. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Add the chili beans and cook until warmed through, about 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add ground beef mixture, along with the olives, tomatoes, and cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. When ready to serve, stir in the tortilla chips, and sprinkle more on top for garnish.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.