Spicy Georgia Peach Chicken
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 can (15-ounce) sliced peaches drained, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a large skillet, over medium heat add the olive oil and heat until shimmering. Add the chicken and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and juices run clear.
- 3. Remove the chicken to a plate.
- 4. Reduce the heat and add the butter, melt the butter together with the brown sugar, stirring until smooth.
- 5. Stir in both the dressing and mustard, stirring until bubbly.
- 6. Return the chicken to the pan, add the peaches and cook until heated through.
- 7. Serve immediately.
- 8. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.