Prep: 10 m | Cook: 30 m
Spicy Parmesan Herb Corn on the Cob
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1. In a bowl, combine Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with softened butter. Mix well and set aside.
- 2. Grill corn. Spread butter on corn; sprinkle corn with cayenne pepper and roll in cheese until evenly coated.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.