Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings
Courtesy of Krissy Allori of Self-Proclaimed Foodie
Write a review
- 4 pounds chicken wings, whole or cut into drumettes and wings with tips discarded
- 2/3 cup hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon (roughly) paprika
- 1. Combine wings, Tabasco, melted butter, and cider vinegar in a plastic freezer bag. Squeeze to mix and evenly distribute ingredients.
- 2. Allow to marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours to overnight, occasionally squeezing the bag to ensure the chicken is fully coated.
- 3. To cook, heat grill or oven to 350°F. If baking in oven, a grill rack set atop a baking dish is ideal to give the bottom of the wing a nice dry finish. (If using just a baking dish without a rack, be sure to grease the bottom.) Arrange chicken in a single layer on grill or baking dish.
- 4. Sprinkle wings with dressing mix and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 50–60 minutes, until the skin starts to crisp and the meat is pulling away from the bone.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.