Spicy Ranch Corn Dip
Prep 5 m
- Total 5 m
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 1 15-oz. can whole sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 1-oz. package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 11⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more or less to taste
- Tortilla chips and vegetables, for serving
- 1. In a bowl, mix the sour cream, canned corn and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix until well blended. Add cayenne pepper to taste. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- 2. Serve with tortilla chips and cut vegetables.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.