- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 1 15-oz. can whole sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 1-oz. package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 11⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more or less to taste
- Tortilla chips and vegetables, for serving
In a bowl, mix the sour cream, canned corn and dips mix until well blended. Add cayenne pepper, using less or more than the suggested amount depending on how spicy you want it. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips and cut vegetables.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.