Spicy Ranch Cream Frijoles Dip
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1. In a saucepan, heat and stir together dressing, cheese and beans (or in a microwave-safe dish cook on 100% power for 3 minutes, stirring once). Serve as a dip for chips or spread on flour tortillas.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.