Spicy Ranch Cream Frijoles Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 10 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1. In a saucepan, heat and stir together dressing, cheese and beans (or in a microwave-safe dish cook on 100% power for 3 minutes, stirring once). Serve as a dip for chips or spread on flour tortillas.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.