Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken
Courtesy of Emily Caruso of Jelly Toast
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 7 h
- Total 7 h 10 m
- 8 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 10-oz. cans tomato pureé
- 2 4-oz. cans diced green chiles
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1. Place chicken breasts in a large slow cooker.
- 2. In a medium size bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- 3. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- 4. Remove chicken and shred with a fork.
- 5. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir. Allow chicken to cook for an additional hour on low.
- 6. Chicken can be served immediately or be made up to 2 days ahead and reheated the day of serving.
- 7. To freeze: Divide chicken up into 2-cup batches and place in freezer bags. Freeze chicken for up to 1 month.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.