Spicy Ranch Tostadas
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup diced tomatoes divided
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup shredded Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 tostada shells warmed
- 1. In a saucepan, heat and stir together beans and cheese (or heat in a microwave-safe dish on 100 percent power for 3 minutes, stirring once). Spread bean and cheese mixture evenly over each tostada shell. Combine chicken, dressing and ½ cup tomatoes; distribute evenly over tostadas. Garnish with remaining ½ cup tomatoes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.