Spicy Sautéed Spinach Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, white and dark green parts separated
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1. In a large pan, warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and white and light green parts of the scallions and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add spinach and sauté another 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in red pepper flakes and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add spinach mixture and dark green parts of the scallions. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.