Spicy Sweet Corn Salsa Ranch
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup diced avocado
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 2–3 teaspoons minced jalapeño
- ½ cup diced red peppers
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add garlic, avocado, red onion, tomatoes, corn, jalapeno, and peppers. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.