Spinach and Cheese Spirals
- ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 ounces bagged, baby spinach
- extra Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- salt to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat minced garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Add the spinach and toss in skillet until the spinach has cooked and shrunk down, about 4 minutes. Salt to taste. Remove spinach to cutting board and chop. Allow to cool.
- 3. In a medium bowl, add the cheeses, Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing and cooked spinach and mix until well combined.
- 4. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal dough. Spread spinach mixture evenly over the four rectangles.
- 5. Starting with short side, roll up each rectangle. With serrated knife, cut each roll into six slices. Arrange slices cut side down onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. The slices will be very flimsy so try to form into pinwheels to the best of your ability. It’s fine if they are not perfect, it makes them a bit more rustic and personal.
- 6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly and remove with a spatula. Serve warm with extra Hidden Valley Ranch dressing for dipping.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.