Spinach and Red Pepper Frittata with Bacon Ranch
- Prep 12 m
- Cook 12 m
- Total 24 m
- 1 yellow onion
- 8 oz. red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1 tomato, sliced (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large ovenproof skillet, sautè the onions and red pepper in butter over medium heat, until tender, about 6 minutes. Add garlic, and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until spinach is wilted and some of the water evaporates, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk, season with salt and pepper. Pour eggs into the skillet over top the vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese and arrange vegetables so everything is evenly dispersed throughout eggs. Cover and cook on the stove for 2 minutes, undisturbed. Transfer to oven for 10 minutes, until the eggs are set. Remove from oven, cool for 5 minutes and cut into wedges. Top with avocado and tomato slices (optional) and drizzle with Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch. Serve immediately.
- 1. Cut the frittata into smaller triangles for a delicious appetizer
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.