Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Prep 40 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 1 h 15 m
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach chopped, thawed, drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) extra-wide lasagna noodles
- 1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Cook the lasagne noodles according to the package directions and drain.
- 3. Arrange the noodles flat on a well-oiled surface.
- 4. In a large bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the cream cheese until well blended. Add the spinach to half of the cream cheese and stir until well mixed.Evenly spread 2 tablespoons of the spinach mixture over each noodle. Roll each noodle and place seam side down in an oiled 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 5. In a saucepan, over a medium heat, whisk the remaining cheese mixture into the milk and tomato sauce, stirring until smooth and bubbly. Pour the sauce evenly over the lasagne. Bake covered for 25 minutes.
- 6. Uncover the lasagna and sprinkle with the cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until the top is browned and sauce is bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.