Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Courtesy of Allrecipes.com
- 10-oz. package fresh spinach leaves
- ½ packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to ½-inch thickness
- 8 slices bacon
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2. Place spinach in a large glass bowl, and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring every minute or so, or until wilted. Combine seasoning mix with sour cream, pepper jack cheese and garlic.
- 3. Lay the chicken breasts out on a clean surface, and spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- 4. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, then increase heat to 500°F (260°C), or use the oven's broiler to cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes to brown the bacon.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.