Prep: 10 m | Cook: 30 m
Sriracha Ranch Bacon Chicken Dip
Courtesy of Aubrey Cota from Real Housemoms
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 40 m
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked to crispy and crumbled
- 2 cups chicken, cooked cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Italian parsley, chopped (optional)
- crackers/chips of choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Whisk the cream cheese and Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® Dressing together until smooth in a bowl or use a stand mixer.
- 3. Stir in 1 cup bacon crumbles, 2 cups chicken and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 4. Grease a baking dish (11x9) or a pie plate.
- 5. Spread the cream cheese mixture into an even layer in the baking dish.
- 6. Spread remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of the mixture evenly.
- 7. Bake for 20–30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 8. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining bacon and parsley to preference.
- 9. Serve with rice crackers or chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.