- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops (about 4–5 ounces each), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups broccoli florets, trimmed
- 2 carrots, peeled and very thinly sliced on the diagonal
In a skillet, add the oil and heat until shimmering.
Dredge the pork in the flour until well-coated.
Add the pork to the pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until all sides are golden and an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached. Remove the pork from the pan and let it stand for 3 minutes.
Add the broccoli and carrots and cook stirring for 3 to 5 minutes or until the vegetables have turned bright in color and are still crisp.
Add the pork back to the pan. Stir in the dressing and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or just until heated through. Let stand 3 minutes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.