- 1 container (6 ounces) French-fried onion rings divided
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup cooked green beans cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Cracked Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- 1 pound grilled flank steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms wiped clean, sliced
- 6 cups torn Romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 new potatoes scrubbed well, or red potatoes
In a large pot, add the potatoes and enough water to cover. Add the salt and bring the water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, arrange steak, potatoes, beans, mushrooms, ½ cup onion rings and bell pepper over lettuce leaves. Serve with dressing on the side and top with remaining onion rings.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.