Prep: 20 m | Cook: 50 m
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 50 m
- Total 1 h 10 m
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan divided
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Slice tomatoes in half horizontally and scoop out pulp and seeds. Salt insides and rest upside down on a sheet pan line with a wire rack to extract juices, about 15 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix together bread crumbs, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and ¼ cup of the Parmesan.
- 4. Stuff tomatoes with the filling, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, and bake until tomatoes are cooked through and tops are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.