- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 head red cabbage shredded
- 2 green apples shredded
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 grocery store rotisserie chicken skin removed, meat shredded, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil and sugar until dissolved. Stir in Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and celery seed. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, cabbage, carrots, apples, red onion and raisins. Toss well to combine then cover and let sit refrigerated at least 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.