Sunny’s Garlic Ranch Burger
- 2½ pounds ground chuck
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 scallions (green onions), chopped
- 3 cloves garlic grated, or very finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 multi-grain hamburger buns
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 to 3 tomatoes sliced
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Season and rest the beef. In a large bowl, using your hands mix together beef, Worcestershire, scallions and garlic, seasoning well with salt and pepper. Make 6 even patties and drizzle oil on both sides. Rest room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 2. Cook the burgers. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Sear patties until golden brown on the bottom then flip and sear until cooked through, about 3- 5 minutes per side. Add cheese 1 minute before removing patties from pan and allow cheese to melt. Cook in batches, if necessary.
- 3. Rest and assemble. Remove all patties to a plate. Cover lightly with aluminum foil and to rest 5 minutes before assembling. Serve inside hamburger buns topped with lettuce, tomato and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing.
- 1. Having fries with that burger? Instead of your usual ketchup, try dipping Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.