Sunny’s Ranch Ants on a Log
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 20 m
Servings: 4 to 6
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 stalks celery cut into 3-inch sections, trimmed
- 1. Mix the spread. In a bowl add cream cheese, sour cream and Hidden Valley® Original® Ranch Dips Mix. Fold with a rubber spatula until combined.
- 2. Toast walnuts. In a pan on medium heat, add walnuts and toast while tossing until fragrant and nuts are warm throughout, soft and slightly chewy. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 3. Mix toppings and assemble. In a shallow bowl, toss walnuts, raisins and cranberries. Fill the concave side of each celery section with the cream cheese spread. Press each “log” spread-side-down on the topping mixture to get toppings to stick. Serve room temperature with the filled side facing up.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.