- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch sections, trimmed
Mix the spread. In a bowl add cream cheese, sour cream and Hidden Valley® Original® Ranch Dips Mix. Fold with a rubber spatula until combined.
Toast walnuts. In a pan on medium heat, add walnuts and toast while tossing until fragrant and nuts are warm throughout, soft and slightly chewy. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Mix toppings and assemble. In a shallow bowl, toss walnuts, raisins and cranberries. Fill the concave side of each celery section with the cream cheese spread. Press each “log” spread-side-down on the topping mixture to get toppings to stick. Serve room temperature with the filled side facing up.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.