- 2 soft taco flour tortillas (58g each)
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Sweet Chili Dressing
- ½ cup chopped, cooked chicken meat, or shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- ½ avocado chopped
- 1 tablespoon diced green chiles rinsed, drained well, (optional)
- 1. Spray large skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray; preheat. On one tortilla, spread dressing evenly to the edges. Top with chicken, cheese, avocado and chiles (optional); cover with remaining tortilla. Cook on hot skillet for about 1 minute. Turn over, and continue to cook until tortillas are slightly browned and cheese has melted. Remove from pan and cut into 8 wedges.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.