Sweet Chili Quesadilla
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 30 m
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Sweet Chili Ranch
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Jack cheese, or a cheese blend
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
- 2. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until simmering. Add the onions and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until wilted.
- 3. Add the beef to the skillet and cook for 7 to 10 minutes breaking the meat up with a wooden spoon until no longer pink, or until an internal temperature of 160°F has been reached. Remove the beef mixture from the skillet to a large bowl and let cool slightly. Add the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Sweet Chili Dressing to the beef mixture and stir until well coated.
- 4. Place one tortilla on a parchment lined or oiled sheet pan. Spoon a fourth of the beef on top of the tortilla. Place another tortilla on top of that, then top with a fourth of the cheese and tomato. Repeat this three more times with the remaining ingredients.
- 5. Bake the tortilla for 7 to 10 minutes or until the tortilla is crisp and the cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately, drizzled with more Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Sweet Chili if desired.
- 6. Refrigerate any leftovers promptly in a shallow container. Discard any food left out more than 2 hours (or 1 hour, if temperatures are above 90F).
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.