Sweet Potato Casserole with Crunchy Pecan Topping
Write a review
- 2 cans sweet potatoes in light syrup, lightly drained
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups pecans
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1. Mash sweet potatoes in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine dip mix, flour and brown sugar; stir in pecans. Pour melted butter over pecan mixture and gently stir with fork to make crumble.
- 3. Spread pecan topping over sweet potatoes. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.