Prep: 15 m | Cook: 30 m
Sweet Potato Fries
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 45 m
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Take 2 medium sweet potatoes and cut into French fry sticks.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 3. Lay fries out in a single layer on pan. Toss (or spray) with olive oil and liberally apply garlic powder and salt to potatoes.
- 4. Cook for 15 minutes and turn fries over. Cook for an additional 15 minutes till done.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.