Sweet & Sour Southern Chow Chow Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup diced green and red bell peppers
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add peppers, onion, relish, mustard, celery seed, and vinegar. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.