Sweet & Spicy Grilled Beef Salad
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 pound flank steak, grilled to desired doneness
- 1 head butter lettuce, rinsed and leaves separated
- 2 cups julienne sliced red, yellow and orange bell peppers
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Sweet Chili Ranch
- chopped peanuts optional
- 1. Slice steak across grain into ¼-inch strips.
- 2. On each salad plate, arrange lettuce and peppers; top with steak.
- 3. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of dressing decoratively across salads; top with peanuts, if desired.