Sweet & Spicy Grilled Beef Salad
Write a review
- 1 pound flank steak, grilled to desired doneness
- 1 head butter lettuce, rinsed and leaves separated
- 2 cups julienne sliced red, yellow and orange bell peppers
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Sweet Chili Dressing
- chopped peanuts optional
- 1. Slice steak across grain into ¼-inch strips.
- 2. On each salad plate, arrange lettuce and peppers; top with steak.
- 3. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of dressing decoratively across salads; top with peanuts, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.