Sweet & Tangy Marinated Vegetables
Write a review
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 8 cups mixed, fresh vegetable pieces, (broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and/or carrots)
- ⅓ cup distilled, white vinegar
- 1. Place vegetables in a gallon-size Glad® Zipper Food Storage Bag. Whisk together vinegar, sugar, water and dressing mix until sugar dissolves; pour into bag over vegetables. Seal bag and shake to disperse marinade evenly. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally. Will keep up to 3 days in refrigerator.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.