Taco Ranch Pasta Salad
Courtesy of Megan Porta of Pip and Ebby
- 1 oz. package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- juice from ½ lime
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (suggestion: pull meat from a rotisserie chicken)
- 16 oz. package rotini pasta, cooked to al dente and rinsed with cold water
- 14.5 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz. can corn, drained
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced (white and light green parts only)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or cojack cheese
- 1 cup crumbled Doritos
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine seasoning mix, mayo, sour cream and lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, black beans, corn, tomatoes, onions and cilantro. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3. When ready to serve, top with cheese and Doritos!
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.