Prep: 10 m | Cook: 10 m
Tasty Tater Salad
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1½ pounds red potatoes peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds optional
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- ½ cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1. Place potatoes and salt in medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- 2. Cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and let cool.
- 3. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Roughly break up potato slices into half-inch pieces. Add remaining ingredients.
- 4. Toss gently until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.