- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2–3 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- ½ cup canned green chiles
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
In a pan set over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno peppers and sauté until softened and fragrant, stirring often, about 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in green chilies and cook until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Meanwhile, mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add chili mixture, cheeses, and cilantro. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.