Tex-Mex Ranch Wildfire Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2–3 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- ½ cup canned green chiles
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- 1. In a pan set over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno peppers and sauté until softened and fragrant, stirring often, about 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in green chilies and cook until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add chili mixture, cheeses, and cilantro. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.