Thai Beef Salad
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- ½ cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound roast beef thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 ounces English cucumber thinly sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, Combine dressing mix with mayonnaise, coconut milk, and lime juice until well blended and chill covered for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Arrange beef, cucumber slices, sprouts and cilantro on large platter. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Garnish with the peanuts and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.