Tricolor Vegetable Spread
- Prep 20 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Chive & Onion Dips Mix
- 1/3 cup peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup seeded, chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- crackers, breadsticks or fresh vegetables for dipping
- 1. Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and dips mix. Spread mixture in a circular pattern on a serving plate. On top, make an alternating striped pattern of cucumber and tomato, leaving some cream cheese uncovered. Press vegetables gently into cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle cheese over all. To serve, spread on crackers, breadsticks or scoop up with vegetables.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.