Tuna Skillet Casserole
- 1 can (12 ounces) chunk light tuna drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) peas drained
- 1 package (12 ounces) rotini pasta dry
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Cook the pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- 2. In a blender or processor, combine seasoning mix with the milk and cream cheese until smooth.
- 3. In a large skillet, combine the pasta, peas, tuna, and dressing, and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.