Turkey Club Pasta Salad
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 35 m
- ½ lb. (about 3 cups) uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 cup Hidden Valley®
- 1 cup cooked turkey, diced
- ½ cup (approx. 6–8 slices) cooked, thick-cut bacon, chopped or turkey bacon
- ½ cup coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 1. Prepare shell pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, rinse with cold water and drain well. Transfer to large bowl. Toss cooked pasta with dressing. Add turkey, bacon and cheese. Gently toss to combine. Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley. Serve.
Tips & Tricks
Tip: For a lighter version, substitute Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing. Substitute diced cooked chicken, ham or roast beef instead of turkey.
Make Ahead Tip: You can make this recipe 1 day ahead and store refrigerated. Let it stand at room temperature for 10–15 minutes before serving. You may need an additional ½ cup dressing to moisten the salad.