Turkey Pasta Salad
- Prep 30 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 box (12 ounces) medium shell pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes stems removed, halved
- 1 medium carrot peeled, grated
- 1 small cucumber cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- 6 ounces fresh, roasted turkey breast, shredded
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot, and dressing and toss until evenly coated. Divide the shredded lettuce evenly among 4 plates. Top each serving with the salad mixture.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.