Turkey Touchdown Sandwiches
Write a review
- ¾ cup cucumber
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 12 slices bread
- 1¼ pound thinly sliced, cooked turkey
- 12 thin slices jellied cranberry sauce
- lettuce leaves for garnish
- 1. Spread 1½ tablespoons of the dressing on 6 slices of bread.
- 2. Layer ingredients on top of bread, starting with cucumbers, 2 slices of turkey, 2 slices of cranberry sauce and 1 large lettuce leaf on top of 6 slices of bread; close sandwiches with remaining slices.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.