Twice-Baked Ranch Potato Poppers
Courtesy of Danielle Green of The Creative Bite
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 50 m
- Total 1 h
- 2 pounds small baby red potatoes
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- (optional) finish with finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- 2. Wash and pat dry the potatoes and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake the potatoes at 400°F for 30–40 minutes, or until soft. Remove the potatoes from the oven and allow to cool to touch.
- 4. Slice each potato in half and scoop out the center of the flesh using a melon baller or small cookie scoop.
- 5. Add the sour cream and ranch seasoning to the potatoes and mash by hand until smooth.
- 6. Pipe the mixture back into the potatoes and bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- 7. Remove the potatoes from the oven and quickly top each one with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and return to the oven to bake an additional 5 minutes.
- 8. If desired, finish with finely chopped cilantro or parsley.
- 9. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.