- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup white Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled, diced
- 1 package (11 ounce) refrigerated, thin-crust pizza dough
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large ovenproof skillet, the 1 tablespoon of the oil until shimmering.
Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the onions have softened and are translucent.
Add the turkey and Italian seasoning, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes and stir until well mixed, breaking up any clumps with a spatula.
Stir in the broccoli, the dressing and Alfredo sauce and stir until well coated.
Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and remove the pan from the heat.
Unroll the pizza dough and cut away any excess dough with a scissor making sure to leave a 1-inch border. Press the dough into pan around the meat.
Brush the dough with the egg and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
Remove the pan from the oven and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes before turning out on a large plate.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.