Prep: 10 m | Cook: 35 m
Upside Down Skillet Broccoli White Pizza
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 45 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup white Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled, diced
- 1 package (11 ounce) refrigerated, thin-crust pizza dough
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. In a large ovenproof skillet, the 1 tablespoon of the oil until shimmering.
- 3. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the onions have softened and are translucent.
- 4. Add the turkey and Italian seasoning, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes and stir until well mixed, breaking up any clumps with a spatula.
- 5. Stir in the broccoli, the dressing and Alfredo sauce and stir until well coated.
- 6. Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and remove the pan from the heat.
- 7. Unroll the pizza dough and cut away any excess dough with a scissor making sure to leave a 1-inch border. Press the dough into pan around the meat.
- 8. Brush the dough with the egg and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 9. Remove the pan from the oven and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes before turning out on a large plate.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.