Veggie Corn Kabobs
- Prep 35 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 1 h 10 m
- 4 ears corn in husks
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- ½ cup butter salted
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon minced onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 metal skewers 12-inch minimum
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1. Without removing the corn husks from the corn cob, peel husks down uncovering the ears of corn. Remove the silk from the corn ears. Cut the ear of corn from the stalk (a small piece of corn can be left on the stalk). Place the corn husks, still attached to the stalk, into a bowl of water.
- 2. Cut each ear of corn, the zucchini, and eggplant into ¾-inch medallions. Place medallions into a medium mixing bowl.
- 3. In a small bowl add softened butter, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, thyme, minced onion, and garlic salt. Blend well and add mixture to the bowl of vegetable medallions. Make sure all vegetables are coated well.
- 4. Pierce each corn stalk with a metal skewer. Add vegetable medallions one at a time to the skewer, alternating variety. The last vegetable on each skewer should be a corn cob tip. Fold the corn husks back over the vegetable medley forming what looks like the original ear of corn.
- 5. Preheat charcoal grill to 400°F. Place ears of corn on hot grate over direct heat for 30–35 minutes turning ears one quarter turn every 5–10 minutes. Remove corn from grill and peel down husks and drizzle with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing for a great presentation.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.